We added a brand new integration and completely revamped the mobile experience! Read on to learn what we added this July.
- HubSpot Integration – We now have a sweet direct integration into HubSpot’s free CRM! From the Integrations tab on your Account page, you will now see a HubSpot option. Enabling this will connect Pure Chat with your HubSpot account. When it’s connected, you will know if the person you are chatting with is a contact in HubSpot. If they aren’t, you can add them without leaving your Pure Chat dashboard! You can also export the chat transcript into their HubSpot contact record so it appears as a note in their timeline. I know, I’m excited about this too!
- Updated Mobile Chat Box – Mobile shopping and browsing is becoming the go-to method to check out your website. That’s why we’re all about helping you chat from anywhere (see our apps!) and are making it extra easy for customers to reach you with a completely redesigned mobile-optimized chat box. Yay! The best part is, you don’t have to do a thing to get the new design on your website, it’s already there so go check it out! 🙂 The update has made it so visitors don’t need to be taken to a new page to chat with you on mobile. Instead, the chat opens in their current tab and stays with them as they continue to browse your site. It’s beautiful, just like you!
- Proactive Chat with Mobile Visitors – Wait, there’s more! As a result of the new mobile-optimized chat box, you can now proactively chat with your mobile visitors from your dashboard. Now, no matter how your customer visits your website, you can reach out to them and get more leads! All we ask in return for this new feature is that you invite us to the island you go to when you retire early from all the additional sales you made.
Okay, so we’re not perfect. Here are the bugs we fixed in this release:
- Trying to delete transcripts wasn’t working. Don’t worry, you can now hide the evidence once again.
- We updated some outdated flags in Visitors. Sorry Cyprus.
- Accounts using WordPress and that have multiple chat boxes can now pick a chat box without issues occurring.
- Ratings on the mobile chat box are visible once again. You can tell your boss it’s our fault you don’t have more smiley face ratings.
- We updated some of the CSV fields in the Chat Report so that it makes more sense.
- The table on the Chat Reports page no longer counts the active chats until they are completed. It’s less confusing, I promise.
- When adding a new user, the Operator role won’t get magically changed to Power User when saved.
- The password link no longer gives you an ugly error message if it has expired. It gives you something pretty to look at that tells you to try again.
- As always, we did some minor visual tweaks to things that bothered us and were not correct.