- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Choose the product you want to use by locating the My Products tab under the account user dropdown menu in the top left, clicking My Products.
- Under the Websites section, click Manage under your websites.
- Now in the website builder, click Edit at the top right.
- Select the page you want to add Pure Chat to under the Pages tab.
- Select Add Section and choose HTML and paste your Pure Chat code in the Custom Code field.
- Make sure your code is formatted correctly and click Done at the top of the panel.
- To see Pure Chat on your site, click Publish in the upper right.
Note: You must repeat this process per page. GoDaddy removed the ability to add a snippet to all pages simultaneously in their website editor.
Now your GoDaddy site will have your chat box!