GoDaddy is currently updating their website builder and has removed the ability to add custom code snippets. They expect to complete the update in April 2017. You may be able to contact GoDaddy to be reverted back to the old editor that allows the adding of code snippets.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Choose the account you want to use by locating the Products list, selecting Website Builder, and clicking Manage.
- Click Design Your Pages
- Select the content block you want to edit, and then press the ❮ ❯ icon.
- Paste your Pure Chat code in the text field.
- Make sure your code is formatted correctly and click Verify and Update HTML.
- To see Pure Chat on your site, click Publish in the upper right.
Now your GoDaddy site will have your chat box!