You can listen to the Small Biz Chat Podcast on iTunes here.
This Small Biz Chat is with Twitter marketing and social media coach Madalyn Sklar. We’re really fortunate to share Madalyn’s insights with you today because she is a true social media expert who has organically generated over 3,800 professional connections on LinkedIn, 6,600 Facebook fans, 41,000 Twitter followers, and over 123,000 views on her YouTube channel!
In this episode, Madalyn not only shares specific tools Twitter offers that will make it easier for your business to attract leads on the platform; she also emphasizes how social media has become the platform where prospects start to know, like, and trust you before they make a purchase.
Madalyn is also offering 25% off a coaching call to all our listeners with the code “PURECHAT.” If your business doesn’t have the budget to hire a full-time Social Media Manager or you’re looking for one-on-one help from an expert, visit madalynsklar.com/hire to take advantage of this deal!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to use social media, so leads already know, like and trust you when they hit your site.
- The best way to create and maintain relationships with influencers through social media.
- Which emerging social media platforms you should be paying attention to.
- Why you should make time to post on social media and what you should be saying.
- How to use effective, lesser known tools like Twitter cards.
- Why it’s important to choose an annual focus word.